- Our 100,000-square foot bunker is the best place to enjoy some safe and physically distanced Halloween fun!
Come dressed in your favourite costume. Discover spooky (and cute) ghosts and monsters throughout the museum, and earn some treats (see details below).
The Diefenbunker offers plenty of open space to run around, and we will allow a maximum of 10 people per time slot.
By donation for parents, grandparents, or caregivers with kids. You must reserve your tickets in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
Select your time slot when you start your online booking:
- Treats: When children find a staff person, they (using gloves or tongs) will place a treat in their hands, for a total of three treats per child. Treats may be candy, an activity, or a small toy.
- The best way to get around the bunker is with a baby carrier. You can bring a stroller but please note that you will need to carry it up and down the stairs
- Admission for children under 5 is always free!
- Parking at the museum is always free.
*While supplies last.