The secret is out… the Easter Bunny will hide eggs at the Diefenbunker Museum over Easter weekend! You’re invited to explore the Bunker with a unique twist on your typical Easter Egg Hunt.
To prepare for Easter weekend, the Easter Bunny (AKA Peter Cottontail) came for a visit underground. After taking a tour through this 100,000 square foot Bunker turned museum, Mr. Cottontail decided to create a clever family-friendly scavenger hunt using camouflaged eggs. There are three levels of difficultly (easy, medium, and expert) to make sure all ages and abilities will have a blast!
Can you figure out where the Easter Bunny has hidden all of the eggs inside the bunker?
Date: Saturday, April 11
Time: 10am – 4pm
Cost: $12/person (infants under 2 are free)
Here’s what you need to know:
- Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- There are specific entry times to the Museum when purchasing tickets. If you miss your entry time, we will do our best to get you inside the Museum quickly, however if we are at capacity there may be a waiting period.
- Purchase your tickets for this special event in advance online or by phone (613-839-0007).
- Upon arrival, you’ll be given a scavenger hunt checklist and pencil to tally up where all the eggs are hidden.
- At the end of your scavenger hunt, you will receive a treat bag that is nut-free.
- Eggs are affixed to walls and other hiding spots and not removable, so there is no need to bring an Easter basket.
- No chocolate eggs will be hidden throughout the museum.
- Parking is free.
- Consider bringing a baby carrier, instead of a stroller. The Museum is tough to navigate between floors (you’d have to carry the stroller up and down stairs).