This is definitely the coolest place in Ottawa to enjoy beer.
We bet there aren’t many people in Canada (or the world) that can say they’ve ever been to a beer tasting in an underground bunker. But YOU can, when you come to our unconventional underground beer tasting! This year, you’ll enjoy unique and innovative brews from three different Breweries.
Get excited! You’ll also be the first in on a little secret that we’ll be unveiling that very night.
Date: Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Time: 6:30pm – 10:30pm, Doors open at 6:15pm
$60/person – *Members receive a 10% discount (please call the Museum to have the discount applied – 613-839-0007).*
$30/person for Designated Drivers
Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or HERE. Tickets must be purchased before the event.
Your night includes:
- 6 – 5 oz tastings
- Cash bar before and after the tastings and tour
- Designated tour guide
- Puzzles, games, and brain teasers to attempt (if you are up for the challenge!)
- Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!
What you need to know:
- Upon arrival, guests will meet in the cafeteria for an introduction, then be broken into designated groups.
- The Bunker is 100,000 square feet so please consider wearing comfortable footwear – we do a lot of walking on the guided tour.
- This special tour is delivered in English.
- Please make arrangements for a safe drive, taxi or ride sharing service to and from the Museum.