The secret is out… the Easter Bunny will be making a stop at the Diefenbunker Museum over Easter weekend! You’re invited to explore the Bunker with a unique twist on your typical Easter Egg Hunt.
Tickets must be purchased on Eventbrite in advance! Get tickets here: http://bit.ly/BunkerEaster
In preparation for Easter weekend at the Diefenbunker, the Easter Bunny (AKA Peter Cottontail) came for a visit underground. After taking a tour through 100,000 square foot Bunker turned museum, Mr. Cottontail decided to create a clever family-friendly scavenger hunt using camouflaged eggs. There will be three levels of difficultly to accommodate a variety of ages and abilities to guarantee that everyone in the family will have a blast!
Can you figure out where the Easter Bunny has hidden all of the eggs inside the bunker?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Tickets for this special event must be reserved and purchased in advance online (http://bit.ly/BunkerEaster) or by phone (613-839-0007).
- Upon arrival, you’ll be given a scavenger hunt checklist and pencil to tally up where all the eggs are hidden.
- At the end of your scavenger hunt, you will receive a treat bag that is nut-free.
- Eggs are affixed to walls and other hiding spots and not removable, so there is no need to bring an Easter basket.
- No chocolate eggs will be hidden throughout the museum.
- Parking is free.
- No Public Tours will be offered this weekend.
- Consider bringing a baby carrier, instead of a stroller. The Museum is tough to navigate between floors (you’d have to carry the stroller up and down stairs).