INNER SQUARE Benefits Program
Join the Diefenbunker’s INNER SQUARE Benefits Program to gain privileged access to our four-storey, underground bunker along with discounts and exclusive invitations to exhibition launches, seasonal family programs, lectures, Cold War movie screenings and more.
INNER SQUARE benefits include:
- Free general admission for one year
- Two complimentary General Admission passes to share with family and friends (a value of $28)
- 10% off all Cold War Store merchandise
- 10% off Spy Camp registration
- Special savings on Bunker events and programs
- Invitations to exclusive Inner Square events
- 10% pick-up/dine-in orders at Carp Pizza (card must be presented at time of purchase)
Levels | Fees :
- Level 100: Individual | $30 + tax
- Level 200: Couple | $50 +tax
- Level 300: Student/Senior | $25 + tax
- Level 400: Family (a maximum of 2 adults and 5 youth) | $80 + tax
Enrollment in the Diefenbunker’s INNER SQUARE Benefits Program also makes an excellent gift for family and friends!
Interested in having a more active role with the Museum? Diefenbunker Members enjoy the same benefits as INNER SQUARE cardholders PLUS they are entitled to attend and vote at all general meetings of members.
Levels | Fees:
- Individual: $50 + tax
- Senior/Student: $45 + tax
Note: Couples may benefit from a 15% discount. Each person must apply separately and be accepted as an Individual member by the Board of Directors. Applications must be submitted at the same time to benefit from the couples’ discount.
- Individual members may purchase a $50 ‘Family add-on’ allowing them to benefit from free admission for their family (1 additional adult and 5 youth).
- Individual members may purchase a $20 ‘Guest add-on’ allowing them to benefit from free admission for a guest.
- Membership is available to those persons who have demonstrated an interest in furthering the purposes of the Museum, who have applied for and been approved for admission into membership by the Museum’s Board of Directors, and who have paid the annual membership fee;
- The term of membership is annual, subject to renewal in accordance with the policies of the Museum;
- Members are entitled to receive notice of, attend and vote at all general meetings of members and each member shall be entitled to one (1) vote per member.