How deep is your love?
80 feet deep…to be exact!
Come explore the depths of the Diefenbunker on a guided tour with wine and cheese! While touring, you’ll stop at different locations to sample delectable cheeses and wine pairings. Nothing says I love you, like exploring a Bunker with wine and cheese and your main squeeze!
Make it a night out with friends or a date night. Every wine lover and history buff will love this tour!
Date: Saturday February 17th, 2018
Time: 7 pm – 10:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm, cash bar before and after the tasting portion of the event)
Cost: $110 per couple, $60 per person, $30 for designated driver
Tickets from Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/atomic-love-underground-wine-and-cheese-tour-tickets-41713051861
Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or by phone at 613-839-0007 x265. Tickets must be purchased before the event.
Your date night includes:
- 6 – 2 oz wine pairings with 6 artisanal cheese samples, led by Geoffrey Skeggs and a team of sommeliers
- Cash bar before and after the tastings and tour
- Designated tour guide
- Photo booth with props in the Tunnel of Love (AKA Blast Tunnel)!
- Selfie stops along the tour
- Coffee, tea and dessert bar after your last pairing
- A little surprise for you and your main squeeze
- Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!
What you need to know:
- The Bunker is 100,000 square feet… feel free to dress up. Please consider wearing comfortable footwear – we do a lot of walking on the guided tour.
- This special tour is delivered in English.
- There is 1 guide per group of 10 couples. 1 sommelier at each of the designated wine and cheese pairing stops.
- Please make arrangements for a safe drive, taxi or ride sharing service to and from the Museum.
- Follow our Facebook event page for details and info: https://www.facebook.com/events/139549233405117/
The address is 3929 Carp Road, K0A 1L0 (same driveway as the Carp Library)